I ordered a lamp online on November 8, 2015 and I'm still dealing with order problems.I placed the order online after driving 40 minutes from San Jose to the Gilroy store to purchase a lamp that I was told was in stock.

It was not. I received a call and email on November 22nd 2015 that my order was available to pick up at the Gilroy store. One more trip to Gilroy on November 23rd, only to be told that it was an error and the lamp was not in. Moving forward Kirklands said they would deliver the lamp to me at work.

I made sure they were aware that the office closed at 5:00pm. Delivery attempt at 6:00 pm. Finally the lamp was sent to a local FedEx store for me to pick up. When I received the box it was a mess and the lamp was broken into several dozen pieces.

To try and make a long story shorter, I finally received the lamp on December 24th. To compensate for the dozen or more phone calls and driving from San Jose to Gilroy, twice Kirklands offered to refund me 25% of the purchase price. Today is January 15, 2016 and I'm still waiting for my refund. Kirklands is an endless stream of "I'M SORRY, with little to no action.

I'm ready to file a dispute with my credit card company and call 7 on your side/Michael Finney.Maybe some bad press will make then move.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of lamp from Kirklands. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Kirklands to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kirklands for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kirklands?

Comments