I ordered several items online.In the middle of the night, while I was asleep, I received an email that one item in my order was out of stock and would be canceled.
I called the next day to try to get a replacement item to replace the item that was out of stock, but I wanted it shipped to me with no additional shipping cost since it was not my fault that the order was out of stock to begin with. Even doing this was a hassle and I wanted to get my original 20% discount applied. I was transferred to another person who could help process the other, but the first person already canceled my order in full which I didn't realize until the next day. I had to call back and speak to Debra the following day to have my order replaced, who transferred to me to someone else again to have this done.
By this time the discount I originally had was 2 days old and they have to issue me a credit after the fact to get my full 20% discount due to confusion and lack of inventory on their part. All the while they are unsure if they will have enough inventory of my items in stock and my order goes lower down in the ***, making it less likely that my ordered items will be in stock. A few days later, waiting and wondering when my order would be shipped as I received no information about it. I sent an email to customer service inquiring about my order status.
On Monday, 3/29, I received an email that my ENTIRE ORDER WAS CANCELED IN FULL for no reason at all...I called customer service, the person on the phone seemed so dumb and slow, and couldn't clearly explain why my answer was canceled. Mind you, I agree with the other reports that you are put on hold FOREVER and sometimes they leave a message for someone to call you back. THEN today (Tuesday), I get an email that one item I wanted was being shipped out (but that secondary order should have been canceled when I was working with the CSR reps a full week ago). They did not cancel it.
2 days more trying to speak to customer service and corporate office to figure this stuff out.
I am busy and don't have time to deal with this incompetence.Key Message: Do not order online from this company!!!!
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Online ordering
- Customer service
- Stock issues
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kirklands Online Order
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "Below are pictures of plantation shutters that I ordered from Lowes in Knoxville Tn off of Chapman Highway( which they sub contracted blind ambitions) This is the 6th pair that..."
- "My polite letter to Sears Executive Customer Service Reps... Let's see if they back their consumer!! "I am writing in regards to my order - wrong item delivered, delivery 1.5 hours late..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "In March I had a shockingly bad MegaBus experience on various levels, and I've heard of similar from friends. When I got home that night, I wrote a review..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "Eastchester Chriysler Jeep Dodge dealer on 4007 on Boston Road, lied to me big time, I told them the truth about everything that I got pre-approved for 30k through capital..."