I ordered several items online.In the middle of the night, while I was asleep, I received an email that one item in my order was out of stock and would be canceled.
I called the next day to try to get a replacement item to replace the item that was out of stock, but I wanted it shipped to me with no additional shipping cost since it was not my fault that the order was out of stock to begin with. Even doing this was a hassle and I wanted to get my original 20% discount applied. I was transferred to another person who could help process the other, but the first person already canceled my order in full which I didn't realize until the next day. I had to call back and speak to Debra the following day to have my order replaced, who transferred to me to someone else again to have this done.
By this time the discount I originally had was 2 days old and they have to issue me a credit after the fact to get my full 20% discount due to confusion and lack of inventory on their part. All the while they are unsure if they will have enough inventory of my items in stock and my order goes lower down in the ***, making it less likely that my ordered items will be in stock. A few days later, waiting and wondering when my order would be shipped as I received no information about it. I sent an email to customer service inquiring about my order status.
On Monday, 3/29, I received an email that my ENTIRE ORDER WAS CANCELED IN FULL for no reason at all...I called customer service, the person on the phone seemed so dumb and slow, and couldn't clearly explain why my answer was canceled. Mind you, I agree with the other reports that you are put on hold FOREVER and sometimes they leave a message for someone to call you back. THEN today (Tuesday), I get an email that one item I wanted was being shipped out (but that secondary order should have been canceled when I was working with the CSR reps a full week ago). They did not cancel it.
2 days more trying to speak to customer service and corporate office to figure this stuff out.
I am busy and don't have time to deal with this incompetence.Key Message: Do not order online from this company!!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Online ordering
- Customer service
- Stock issues
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kirklands Online Order
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Terrible place to purchase from. We bought a 60 inch plasma television ($1350) and on the receipt that we sign when we paid with our credit card they have a..."
- "I'm 68 years old and waited in line for three hours at one store for a bottle and a Beanie. I then to two other stores to buy two more..."
- "Why do huge Menard's company jets fly into Marquette several times a month.And why does Menard's have a fleet of at least 9 airplanes - including several big jets.The big..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "I know you came here to let your anger out and probably will ignore my review and favor those who are writing in anger it is ok I did not..."
- "I should have learned my lesson after a prior incident with Bob's Discount Furniture, but I gave them a second chance and now I'm paying for it.My family purchased a..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."