2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered some Christmas items on November 17 and all but a stocking shipped.I figured it wasn't a big deal because I would get the last stocking before Christmas.

Well, Christmas came and went and I still haven't received it. I called customer service 4 times between the end of November and beginning of January to let them know it never came. I was told it was going to come, so I kept being patient. I still wanted the stocking the end of December (to save for next year) and was told at that time that it was previously on backorder, but was not anymore.

That was understandable to me but I wish they would have let me know that from the beginning. Per the customer service rep, it will be shipped out soon and she was sorry for the mix up. I accepted her apology and waited another week and a half before I called to inquire again. That time, the lady apologized and said there was some mix up with the billing (I used Paypal and had the money so I don't understand that) and that it would be shipped out.

Well, here it is, January 21 and I still haven't received the stocking or even heard word. So I just got fed up with the lies and called just now to completely cancel the rest of the order. I know it's just a stocking but I wanted a matching set for everyone in my family.

Now, I will have to buy a non-matching one next year or just two kids stockings from elsewhere.I feel scammed, disappointed, and angry.

Review about: Kirklands Shipping Service.

Reason of review: order processing issue and problem with delivery.

I liked: Products available.

I didn't like: Customer service, Order never arriving, No call back, Being on hold for lengthy amounts of time.

Had an Experience with Kirklands?

Comments