2.2

I received notice on 2/28/18 that my online order arrived in store. Living out of town, it's difficult to get to this store so I called on 3/17 to confirm that it was still in store and stated that I'd pick it up that same day, Saturday.

I arrived at approximately 3:30 pm and was told that the store manager, Jackie Ontiveros, cancelled the order earlier that day then left for the day. I was told I could purchase the items again (I'd not yet received a credit for them so until that credit processed, I would have paid for them twice and, ironically, the store would receive credit for the sale...I'm sure this was no coincidence at all). I called the 877 number and was assured that the store manager and/or the district manager would contact me immediately. That was TEN DAYS AGO.

I have yet to hear from anyone, even the store manager who cancelled my order for no reason! I attempted to call and chat with Kirkland's customer service today and was told they don't have supervisor contact information and, incredibly, gave me their own 877 number to call back to try to reach a supervisor!!! It was also suggested that I just go back to the store and "try to find the items again" (I'd already been told they're sold out/no longer available). I'd already waited several weeks for the lamp to become available to purchase.

I've witnessed this same store manager, Jackie, yelling at her employees and being rude to customers and it's clear that she gets away with her poor behavior for some unknown reason. Waiting almost 2 weeks for a response to poor customer service further confirms Kirkland's poor customer service and lack of care or concern about the fact that they exhibit it across the board. I have been a regular customer there for years - I won't purchase anything in there ever again. Hobby Lobby has most of the same items and, in some cases, at a cheaper cost.

I'd be willing to pay a little more for decent customer service. Kirklands, you can thank Jackie Ontiveros in Macon, GA for losing customers for you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kirklands Manager.

Preferred solution: Contact from the corporate office to resolve the matter.

I liked: I never have to shop at kirklands again.

I didn't like: Customer service, No call back, Being on hold for over 9 minutes, Cancelled order before time limit.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 26.

Comments