Resolved
3.3

Update by user Jan 15, 2017

1.5 mo th later, and 2 more phone calls, and I finally received my order.

Original review posted by user Dec 16, 2016

I ordered a canvas print online. I was very excited about it.

The shipping was a bit slow, but not too bad. However, when the package finally arrived it was not at all what I ordered!!! I have now called "Customer Sevice" 4 times (currently on hold again) and cannot get a person! I opted for them to call me back twice and no one ever did.

I also sent an email 2 days ago and the only response I have gotten is the automated one that says they got it. I am not close to a store and they don't carry the item I want in store anyway.

I am so mad!! I was planning on buying some larger items from them in the next month or two but there is no way I am spending my money with them after this experience.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). iliak67 is overall dissatisfied with Kirklands. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kirklands.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Kirklands to other companies on our site.

Comments