I ordered a Christmas present for my sister on November the 30th!Last week on the 15th I called and they said it would be delivered the following week before Christmas.

Related: Kirklands Customer Care Review December 21, 2016

So I call today on December 21st and they said the order was cancelled due to lack of inventory! So no notice, no email, or phone call. Nothing!! So pissed off.

That is horrible customer service!!Thanks a lot Kirklands.

2.4
Layout of Store
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Kirklands Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kirklands?

Comments

KIRKLANDS SUCKS
Du Quoin, Illinois, United States #1269406

Same thing happened to me!I dont know how they stay in business terrible customer service!!

They have no intentions of fulfilling these orders placed.

It is very disappointing you never get what you ordered.Maybe they need to stop allowing online orders since they are unable to operate this setup!