2.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered a Christmas present for my sister on November the 30th!Last week on the 15th I called and they said it would be delivered the following week before Christmas.

So I call today on December 21st and they said the order was cancelled due to lack of inventory! So no notice, no email, or phone call. Nothing!! So pissed off.

That is horrible customer service!!Thanks a lot Kirklands.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Kirklands. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kirklands.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Kirklands to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kirklands?

Comments

Du Quoin, Illinois, United States #1269406

Same thing happened to me!I dont know how they stay in business terrible customer service!!

They have no intentions of fulfilling these orders placed.

It is very disappointing you never get what you ordered.Maybe they need to stop allowing online orders since they are unable to operate this setup!