I ordered two artworks and seven teardrop mirrors online almost a month ago. About a week after I ordered it, I checked back online and the status showed as 'shipped to store'.

That remained even a week later so I contacted the customer service #. I was told that all they could tell me was that it was 'shipped to store' and that I should call the local store to see if they have received it. I contacted the local store and they told me they have not received it. I contacted the customer service again and they had no way to determine status during transit and exactly when it would actually get to the store.

I asked to speak to the supervisor and was told they were not available and couldn't do anything further, but that they would pass the message along. No one contacted me back but I got an auto e-mail noting that it was 'shipped to store'. I tried to e-mail the customer service with the issue and no one responded back to that. The status kept showing 'shipped to store.' Another week later, I called the customer service again and was told that everything was at the local store for pick up except four of the teardrop mirrors and that the delivery truck was there that day so those could be on that.

I waited two days then went to the local store to pick up my items. When I got there, I was told that none of the items were at the store but that a truck was unloading so it could be on there.

After waiting a month and neither the headquarters or the local store having any idea where my purchased items were, I asked for a refund. I would have posted this review to their website but they do not allow reviews related to customer service!

Product or Service Mentioned: Kirklands Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Customer service, Online ordering and delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 08, 2017.

Comments

I had the exact experience. I put in an order on October 16.

It said it should ship in 10 days and I would receive an email when it was actually on its way to the store. After 12 days, no email came so I called and they couldn’t tell me anything about shipping dates. So I reduced to just waiting. On October 31, I went to the store to inquire about my order...they gave me the same song and dance about it possibly being on the next truck coming on the following Monday.

Long story short...I never received the shipped notice and just happened to drop by the store on November 12 to check on it and possibly cancel order and it was there.

I received no Phone call from the store to say it was there, or call to pick up or apology for it being a late delivery.

The lack of customer service and communication is the reason I will never order from them again.

to LRose #1392718

I am having the exact same bad experience and still waiting and waiting for my order to be delivered!

They shipped me damaged item so I returned for replacement item. Now I’m stuck at waiting forever for my order to come.

Worst customer service ever, ignored and never respond your emails until you gets mad!

Unprofessional management! It’s a nightmare dealing with Kirklands!

to Jenn #1445660

I am currently experiencing the same thing. I am renovating my house and thought I’d use Kirkland’s to help with accessorizing as they are local to my community.

I have waited three weeks for a set of plates ordered in February that they cannot find and is listed on the website under my order number as picked up at store. I have never picked up these items. They cannot tell me where the items are and said since there was only one remaining I had to pay again for the item plus shipping to have it shipped to my home. They claim they will refund my original purchase price and deduct the cost of shipping the new order.

Unfortunately, after reading several reviews and comments about Kirkland’s customer service, I have little hole that they will keep their word. It is my conclusion that Kirkland‘s is a company for whom customer service is not close to being a priority. They don’t appear to Possess the capacity to be honest and keep their word. I regret patronizing their website and will be certain to never shop with them or visit their stores.

I will also post this on my Facebook page in hopes that others won’t experience the same thing. O