1.6

I visit the Georgetown Tx location on a fairly regular basis. I love their candles and scented sachets and I have a ton of them. Over the last few years, I have noticed a drastic decline in the quality of their products, specifically their furniture and framed art. Most of these items are not made with real wood, but rather pressed wood or plastic/resin. By the time you get these items home and out of the box, they are damaged or missing pieces.

The nice ladies that are employed there have gone above and beyond to help with the return or exchange of problematic items. They have even called other locations trying to locate a particular item on more than one occasion. My problem is NOT with the employees, but with the product quality and availability.

Another issue I have at this location, is that they seem chronically understaffed. Last Monday, I was in to pick up a few things for a gift, and there was only one employee working. The phone was ringing off the hook and she had a line of at least 4-5 people. I was also in over the memorial day weekend checking out the sales. Again, I saw only one person on the sales floor the entire time I was shopping. I asked at check out, if she was the only one there. She replied that the manager was there, but working on something in the back. I asked if they were always this short staffed, and was told that they were short handed as they recently lost several employees and had not received any applicants. I was disappointed that on such a busy weekend, management failed to plan ahead and staff accordingly. The young associate, though frazzled, was friendly and attentive.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Employees, Lots of fragrance.

I didn't like: Short staffed, Poor quality furniture, No management pressence on busy weekend.

Comments