So my wall picture was very large and I have it well hung up on the wall of my bedroom.One night everything went off the back of the picture and it fell to the ground near my dog which was hurt by the many glass.
I myself cut myself also at the foot it was in the middle of the night and it was very loudly rattled. I brought it back to Kirkland I'm waiting for 5 months now nothing happened it had cost almost $ 2oo and I just want to give it back $ 24.
What a ***.I think that is an impudence.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Short staffed
- No management pressence on busy weekend
You May Also Like
- "Hello Macy’s, I would like to say how DISAPPOINTED I am with your customer service. Let me explain a little about my frustration. I recently places 3 separate orders on Friday, June..."
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."
- "Below is a letter and response from Sears / Kenmore in regards to one of their products. Kenmore Refrigerator Elite.Bottom line, never buy Kenmore - they are poorly made products.To..."
- "On 6/23, USAA sent Safelite Auto Glass from Brandon FL to my house to replace the windshield on my work truck, a 1988 Ford F150. It’s not a beautiful..."
- "Do not like veterans. I was told by foot locker associates that they have a 20% discounts for military and veterans in the store. When i showed my veteran ID..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."