1.9

So my wall picture was very large and I have it well hung up on the wall of my bedroom.One night everything went off the back of the picture and it fell to the ground near my dog which was hurt by the many glass.

I myself cut myself also at the foot it was in the middle of the night and it was very loudly rattled. I brought it back to Kirkland I'm waiting for 5 months now nothing happened it had cost almost $ 2oo and I just want to give it back $ 24.

What a ***.I think that is an impudence.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $189. The author is overall dissatisfied with Kirklands and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about picture from Kirklands was short staffed and no management pressence on busy weekend Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kirklands.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Kirklands to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kirklands?

Comments

Georgetown, Texas, United States #1240212

1.That picture was never $189.

That may have been the MSRP, but in stores the most that picture was priced at was $129.99. How do I know? I have one. Its been hanging on my wall above my bed for almost two years.

2. Did you use wire to hang? If so, that's why it fell.

Hanging instructions are on the back of every piece of art sold.

3.As per corporate policy, there is always at least one manager on property.