Brandon, Florida

So my wall picture was very large and I have it well hung up on the wall of my bedroom.One night everything went off the back of the picture and it fell to the ground near my dog which was hurt by the many glass.

Related: Shoplet - Ripoff

I myself cut myself also at the foot it was in the middle of the night and it was very loudly rattled. I brought it back to Kirkland I'm waiting for 5 months now nothing happened it had cost almost $ 2oo and I just want to give it back $ 24.

What a ***.I think that is an impudence.

I didn't like: Short staffed, No management pressence on busy weekend.

1.9
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Picture
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $189
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Kirklands?

Comments

Georgetown, Texas, United States #1240212

1.That picture was never $189.

That may have been the MSRP, but in stores the most that picture was priced at was $129.99. How do I know? I have one. Its been hanging on my wall above my bed for almost two years.

2. Did you use wire to hang? If so, that's why it fell.

Hanging instructions are on the back of every piece of art sold.

3.As per corporate policy, there is always at least one manager on property.