Update by user Jan 03, 2017

Package delivered to recipient on 12.30.16.

Original review posted by user Dec 23, 2016

I ordered a picture frame from Kirkland’s on 12/02/16. It was originally estimated to arrive on 12/09/16, but I received the tracking link on 12/12/16 saying had been shipped.

When I clicked on that link, it said "Label created" and nothing else on FedEx's website. I contacted Kirkland’s via live chat on 12/15/16 and was told that Kirkland’s was showing pending on the tracking number through FedEx and that my order information would be sent over to FedEx to file a claim. I was told that I would be contacted once Kirkland’s received an update back on the claim. Since I hadn't heard anything, and it still said "Label created" on FedEx's website, I called FedEx on 12/20/16.

They said that they had received an electronic tracking number, but that Kirkland’s had not scheduled a date with them to pick up the package, so it is not in their possession at all. They suggested I contact Kirkland's. I contacted Kirkland's again via live chat and explained everything. The representative informed me that she was showing that it was sent over to the corporate office to update the tracking information.

She said that she was only able to see so much on her end, since they do not ship from that location. She gave me the corporate office number to speak with them directly. I called the corporate office. I was on hold for about an hour.

When I finally reached a representative, I was informed that my package was sitting in a warehouse somewhere and that my inquiry would be sent to the shipping department, so that my package could be located and put on the truck that day (still 12/20/16). The person I ordered the gift for texted me and said that someone from Kirkland's called him and left a voicemail saying that the package was sent back to Kirkland's distribution center due to an incorrect label and asked him if he wanted a refund or wanted the package reshipped. THEY CALLED THE PERSON WHO THE GIFT WAS FOR INSTEAD OF ME. I told my friend to call back and give them the go ahead to reship it.

My friend was unable to reach someone, so he left a message. He is called back the next day by someone else from Kirkland's and told that Kirkland's has no idea who called him, but that the package will be reshipped. I get an e-mail today (12/23/16) saying, "We have received your online return in our warehouse, and the replacement you requested is on the way." Mind you, I have no new tracking number and the old tracking number still yields a FedEx page that says, "Label created." I could absolutely SCREAM. Here it is, 20 days later, with no clue as to where this package is or whether it will ever be delivered.

This is the second (out of only two total) horrendously abysmal experience I've had with Kirkland's online ordering. I ordered a picture frame in November of this year that came in a box too large with minimal bubble wrap. The glass in the frame, as you can guess, arrived broken, so I returned it in store.

They have lost me as a customer forever. This is such a shame as Kirkland's has really unique and beautiful items.

jkurek wrote the review because of poor customer service at Kirklands. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $23 and wants Kirklands to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kirklands and kirklands shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments